A photo contest all about being kind to the people around us
Team Kindness Blog is pleased to share the following Kindness Contest being run by the awesome ‘Charidy‘!
“The Charidy Everyday Photo Contest”! It’s simple: do a simple (or big!) act of kindness, take a photo as proof, provide a description, and then share it with your friends. The photo with the most votes wins.
Here are the prizes:
- 1st Place: $500 to you and $500 to your favorite charity
- 2nd Place: $250 to you and $250 to your favorite charity
- 3rd Place: $100 to you and $100 to your favorite charity
- 4th and 5th Place: $50 to you and $50 to your favorite charity
We can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Elad and the Charidy team -
Charidy – Where giving means more
Celebrities tell us over and over again how much they wish the paparazzi would leave them the hell alone sometimes.
I think that is why I love the simple way this super-adorable-squeeze-a-puppy-cuz-aw celebrity couple, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, turn that everyday crappy
thing they experience into an opportunity to spread some goodness.
Man, they’re such a cool couple.
The signs read:”We just found out that there are paparazzi outside the restaurant we were eating in.
So…why not take this opportunity to bring attention to organizations that need and deserve it? http://www.wwo.org  http://www.gildasclubnyc.org  Have a great day!”
- Worldwide Orphans Foundation, which provides health care, mentoring, and education to orphaned children.
- Gilda’s Club, which supports people living with cancer.