Kindness Blog welcomes content submissions from bloggers and authors.
We’d be honored to have you write for our site and interact with our great audience. This will not only enrich this blog, but also enable you to spread the treasure trove of knowledge and life experiences that you possess, through your ideas. Our blog will amplify your thoughts for readers within our reach and also give our website a boost.
- Well-written, quality content that reflects the writing style/tone/theme of Kindness Blog.
- Please include a short author bio including one link to your own website, plus any links to your social media sites.
- Original, unpublished content receives priority reviewing.
- If you pair a vibrant image with great content it will get more attention.
- Please give proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- There are no length requirements: Posts should be as long (or as short) as they need to be to achieve quality.
- Posts submitted in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
- Please remember that this is not solely an opportunity for autobiographical self-promotion. If the information offered in your article is helpful, relevant, powerful or touching, readers will naturally want to learn more about you.
- Share your ideas and stories in an upbeat and honest way, as if you’re talking to a good friend. Short paragraphs, simple sentences, and a light touch will always win our hearts.
- Be interactive. Once the post is live, please check in from time to time and engage with our readers. Please also monitor and respond to comments for at least 72 hours after the post is published.
Preferred Topics and Subjects ~
Kindness, compassion, mindfulness, forgiveness, family, love, parenting, wisdom, grief, humanity, friendship, homelessness, life-lessons, morality, gentleness, non-violence, humility, loss, meditation, random acts of Kindness (RAOK), mental health and gratitude.
To discuss sharing an article, photograph or story with our growing audience please initially contact us using the form below.