Make Someone Smile...Share Kindness
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat™.
Reblogged this on Let's Be Frank and commented:
I love it when this happens. It fills my heart with love, joy, and happiness! Watch the video and you too will experience the feeling.
Peace to you all!!!
Reblogged this on A Grateful Man and commented:
Love in action.
A reblog led me to this wonderful blogger. Live long Kindness Blog! I am about to begin following you.
AW! there is some hope left!! 🙂
What a wonderful video & message. Thank you. 🙂
Reblogged this on The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap and commented:
Simple acts of kindness making the world a better place.
Oh, I didn’t realize I needed to see this, but it made me cry a lot. Now I am reminded that we are blessed with the kindness of strangers among us. I full joyous, uplifted and full of hope! Thanks so much for posting this; everyone should see it!
See, there are lots of G.O.O.D. people left in the world. Warms my heart.
I really needed to see this. Thank you so much. My heart is much lighter now.
You got me AGAIN!!! Sitting here in my living room, crying like a baby, looking like I’ve lost my mind, LOL. Thank you for sharing.
Did you notice most of the dates? The majority of these were all done in the course of 2012…! Amazing!
Thank you for posting this – I cried…
I am originally from Russia, although I presently live in the US, and I recognize some of the Russian cities and towns on this vid. Russians always help each other, it’s embedded in the culture.
The drivers in Russia all carry webcams in their cars to record any potential police irregularities and any car accidents for insurance purposes. But as a result, such beautiful and inspiring moments also get caught on camera. It’s so wonderful to know that there is so much kindness alive in the world!
Thank you for the comment and sharing. It’s lovely to meet you! 🙂
There is so much kindness out there, it outweighs the cruelty/bad news by a —–> mile! 🙂
I agree 🙂