Make Someone Smile...Share Kindness
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
This is really important and something not everyone pays enough attention to do.
Camila, thank you so much for your feedback, and I am glad that this resonated with you, as well! It sometimes is easier to be kind to others than it is to be kind to ourselves, but kindness has to begin to with yourself. May we all appreciate, love, and respect who we are!
Something so many of us find hard to do
So true, and it is my hope that starting at this moment, we all can become more aware of taking time to treat ourselves just as we would our loved ones. We are worth it!
Reblogged this on Mirroring the World and commented:
Where, oh where, DOES kindness start? Oh yeah, it starts with M-E, ME!!!
Reblogged this on EVERYDAY COMPLEXITIES and commented:
Love this, as an autism mom, I think I have learned to be kind to myself and have quiet time,so important because we have to love one’s self to love others. Love your blog, so uplifting!!
Thank you for a very inspiring blog. Your posts are such a ray of sunshine…..and believe me, I use it well!! Spreading kindness is such an easy thing, such a little thing, actually….but it can change the world (one small act at a time).
Please accept this nomination for the ”Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Go to: http://thisishowitisnow.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/very-inspiring-blogger-award-on-wordpress-rules for rules.
Thank you so much for both your kind words and the nomination! It makes this all worthwhile knowing that what we do matters to people, and I couldn’t agree with you more about acts of kindness changing the world!