10 Sweet #ActsofKindness

Acts of Kindness

1. ‘nanamenzie’ wrote: “Some time ago I was admiring a bunch of roses I had just taken a photo of at the supermarket checkout – got chatting to the lady in front of me in the queue telling her I only take pics of them ‘cos the $16 price tag excludes me from owning them etc. She purchased her groceries plus a bunch of roses . . . Then turned to me – gave the roses to me with her passing words, ‘Enjoy the rest of your day!’ That was an act of kindness I will remember forever!”

Acts of Kindness

2. John Fanatic wrote:

Acts of Kindness

3. Kwallshaeger wrote:
‘”We found this at our door when we got home tonight . . . Nicest thing ever!”

Acts of Kindness

4. eckleberry wrote: “This lovely man I’ve never met before ran behind me for about 2km this morning, encouraging me to keep going every time I dropped my pace. Then he sprinted past me at the finish”

Acts of Kindness

5. jessd613 wrote: “A random act of kindness, a stranger paid for my lunch today.”

Acts of Kindness

6. cclpk wrote:
“Parked in Natick center & had to go into a nearby store to get change. I came out & found this. Whoever you are, thank you for that”

Acts of Kindness

7. Jaime Miller wrote:
“A patient’s family came in this evening to give all 80+ patients each some roses. It meant the world to so many of them.”

Acts of Kindness

8. dpleacoff wrote:
“I witnessed a random act of kindness today. She picked him up and fixed him.”

Acts of Kindness

9. nayelifit wrote:
“This lady was stuck in an elevator with some college students back in April. She said, ‘I am unable to stand for long periods of time.’ Cesar immediately became a human chair for her so she could sit until the elevator started back up again. Would you have done the same?”

Acts of Kindness

10. mel wrote:
“My co-worker, Cathy, moved to Flagstaff two years ago, and in order to do so, she sold everything she owned, including her two guitars. Today, two of the boys from garden brought this guitar in for her, bringing her to tears. If this doesn’t restore your faith in humanity, I don’t know what will.”

If you enjoyed these lovely examples of Kindness please share with your friends! 🙂

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “10 Sweet #ActsofKindness

More Goodness! Your comments...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w