The mainstream media would have us believe That the world is a bad place.
They feature, in the main, Events that are sure to make us feel gloomy, fearful and less hopeful for the future.
But we, just like you, know that there is another, far brighter side to life because we regularly see it in our own lives….We see the wonder, intelligence, gentleness, kindness and beauty of our fellow humans.
There is so much good out there. So much love. So much compassion.
See for yourself…
(1) A photo taken of a girl seeing herself in another photographer’s photo for the very first time. Her reaction is so beautiful and pure.
(2) A brave man marching out to sea to rescue a beached baby dolphin.
(3) Aid worker giving water to a starving Nigerian boy.
(4) Christians protecting Muslims while they pray during protests in Egypt.
(5) A brave police officer handcuffed himself to a woman who was trying to commit suicide, saving her life.
(6) A doctor calmed a weeping girl, about to have heart surgery, by watching cartoons with her.
(7) A Japanese-American man tearfully welcomes his son home from WW2.
(8) A man on the bus gave a homeless man the shoes off of his own feet.
(9) Baby bats rescued from a heat wave
(10) A soldier rescued a baby bunny and then raised him, dedicating hours to feeding the little guy.
(11) A train station full of people push against a train to help rescue someone who fell in the gap.
(12) A young Egyptian girl helps a street vendor’s child learn how to read.
(13) After work, this man takes uneaten bagels and hands them out to the needy on the street.
(14) Have a seat ma’am…
(15) Old-timey photos can be so serious. It’s nice to see this one with a couple smiling, hugging and laughing.
(16) Apollo. What an achievement.
(17) Australian Firefighter giving a thirsty koala some much needed water after a wildfire.
(18) Austrian boy receives new shoes during WW2.
(19) A man stopped running to catch his train to help an older woman who was struggling with her bags.
(20) The man on the left, Tully, is holding a 46-year-old, wheelchair bound man with severe mental handicaps.Tully picked him up so he could go on the hay ride with everyone else.
5 minutes into the ride the man got so excited that he urinated all over himself and Tully. Tully sat there soaked for the rest of the 40 minute hay ride. As soon as it was over he changed the mans clothes before his own.
(21) Boy Playing Flute To Cat
(22) A father with his son.
(23) Doctors in China paying their respects to an 11 year old boy who was suffering from an inoperable tumor in the brain. The woman in the back is his mother.
The little boy personally decided to give his organs so that others may live and do great things.
(24) During harsh weather, this outstanding police officer bought boots for a shoe-less homeless man
(25) A delighted Elephant being taken to see other animals around the zoo.
(26) A brave firefighter and the cat he saved from a burning building.
(27) Take some free flowers for your love.
(28) Happy French girl and her cat (1959).
(29) In 2011, a car crashed with a motorcycle, trapping the motorcyclist underneath the car. The wreck burst in to flames. Ignoring that the wreck could explode at any second, a bunch of people rushed in to work together and lift the flaming car off the guy.
The teamwork and selflessness of these people risking their own lives for this stranger is so very moving.
(30) Irish rugby player Brian O’Driscoll visiting a girl in the hospital after winning the Heineken cup.
(31) Japanese rescue worker pulled a baby (unharmed) out of the rubble after the 2011 earthquake/tsunami. Look at the smile on his face.
(32) ‘Tank Man’ is the nickname of an unidentified man who stood with great courage in front of a column of tanks on June 4, 1989, the morning after the Chinese military had suppressed the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 by force.
(33) This interaction between a Guatemalan girl and a tourist she just met, shows their shared happiness and humanity.
(34) Here’s Libby Clegg and her partner Mikhail Huggins running together in the Glasgow Commonwealth Games. For context, Libby Clegg is a blind runner, and runs alongside a ‘guide’ runner to keep her on track. It’s a difficult discipline, as the guide has to make sure not to lead so that it is the runner who is competing.
Such a joyous image of what people are capable of when we let go of our prejudices – a white woman, a black man, one blind and one who could see, working together in total harmony for a higher goal.
(35) Appearances can be, and often are, Very deceptive.
(36) Man Reunited with His Dog After Tornado Destroys Their Home
(37) Michigan State player befriended an 8-year-old girl with a tumor, carries her onto the court, as a family member for his Senior Day ceremony, because she could no longer walk.
(37) Batkid is the superhero name of Miles Scott, an American child and cancer survivor. His wish was to be “Batkid”, a sidekick of the eponymous comic book superhero Batman, the subject of books, radio, television, and films.
Once the request went out, thousands of volunteers, city officials, businesses and supporters rallied to turn San Francisco, California into “Gotham City” – the fictional home city of Batman – on November 15, 2013 for one of the largest and most elaborate Make-A-Wish projects ever staged.
(38) North Korean and South Korean gymnasts pose for selfie together in Rio, at the Brazilian Olympics
(39) An elderly person passed away in the waiting hall of the Shanxi Taiyuan train station, China. A Buddhist monk who happened to be waiting for his train went forth, held the deceased’s hand, and proceeded to bless him.
(40) An elderly gentleman proudly posing with one of his biggest onions.
(41) Simply an Older couple having fun.
(42) This is the aftermath of a very sweet moment between a General and a protester in Brazil. Upon seeing what looked to be an impending conflict, the general made a simple request.
“Do not fight, please. Not on my birthday.”
How did the protesters respond? By not fighting, for starters, but they went a step further and made the man a cake and hugged him.
(43) The people of Mexico were lined up along the streets to see the Pope. This Cute little guy thought They must have turned out just for him.
(44) Pedestrians stop to help a dog tear-gassed during a demonstration
(45) People from the Best Day Foundation.
(46) Punk rocker lets a little kid touch his spiked jacket
(47) Rufus, the poorly pooch, needed some friends around after his operation.
(48) If you need a book, Then you may take a book.
(49) Superheros at children hospitals always makes us smile
(50) The late actor Anton Yelchin using an umbrella to shield a family of ducks
(51) This 82 year-old barber brings clippers to the park to give homeless people a free shave.
(52) This crowd helped a young man in a wheelchair crowd surf.
(53) This firefighter risked his life to save one woman’s beloved cat.
(54) This is an image of a 19-year-old University of Michigan student Bravely putting herself between an angry mob and a klansman.
(55) This man teaches the love of his life how to read again after she had a stroke.
(56) This photo of a Mongolian girl and her camel is simply bursting with joy 🙂
(57) This picture of a Danish police officer, playing with a Syrian refugee, on the highway.
(58) A man holding an umbrella over a guy in a wheelchair.
(59) This pit bull was on the ‘Kill list’ some years ago at the New York Animal care and Control.
He was adopted after a volunteer snapped this photo and posted it on Facebook.
(60) This soldier who more than likely risked his life to save two infants in an active war-zone during the Vietnam War.
(61) This lovely woman jumped into the Boston Waterfront to save a wild bird. Look at her face…isn’t that the expression we all make to every adorable or baby animal we see?
(62) Tribal children seeing an iPad for the first time. The expressions on all theirs faces just brings a huge smile.
(63) This man adopts senior dogs and other unwanted pets and gives them a better life.
(64) WWI, 1914 Christmas Truce. German and English soldiers lay down their weapons and begin to play a game of football together…
(65) African-American minister, Shun Abram, confronts a Ku Klux Klan protestor calmly, strongly, and peacefully.
(66) October 2013, Pakistan – Muslims form a Human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass
(67) A blind girl finding out what a Horse feels like.
(68) A Mama’s touch…♥
(69) A photo capturing the heartwarming moment a 92-year-old held her baby great-granddaughter for the first time.
(70) True sisterhood – “3-years ago my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and she had to lose her hair but my mom wasn’t gonna let her little sister go through this alone.”
(71) “My friend’s baby’s face was priceless after he tasted ice cream”
(72) Police Shooting Innocent Bystanders…
(73) “The guy next to me got bored in traffic and started blowing bubbles”
(74) This young African-American guy nods off on the shoulder of a Jewish man. The man doesn’t move a muscle, just lets him stay there. After a minute, the photographer asked the man if he wanted me to wake the kid up, but he shook his head and responded,
‘He must have had a long day, let him sleep. We’ve all been there, right?’
He was still sleeping soundly when the photographer got off the train 20 minutes later.
(75) This Kind Man Took Poverty-Stricken Children to McD With His First Salary.
Please Help us to Counter the Media’s constant negativity and Cheer Up Your Friends and Family by Sharing This Post Using the Sharing Buttons Below. Thank you!