40 Simple Ways to Practice Kindness
by Mike O’Connor
- Smiles are irresistible. Don’t hesitate to smile warmly at friends, family, colleagues and even…strangers.
- Write hand-written thank-you notes. The notes don’t need to be an essay and people love to receive them. It’s the personal touch.
- If you use public transport, it’s busy and there are no free seats, be the first to stand-up and let a weary traveller, pregnant woman or elderly person take rest.
- Pay it forward – When you are in a coffee shop or café , maybe you could buy a coffee or cake in advance for the next customer that comes in. How tasty! Imagine what a sweet surprise that person will get when they discover that a kind stranger has paid it forward for them.
- When you see a homeless person, think about how you might be able to help them in some way…
View original post 415 more words