- Dan Black, 25, was paralysed when he was knocked off his bike in 2009
- Also suffered a stroke which caused him to lose use of his right arm
- Raised £20,000 to pay for stem cell treatment which could help him recover
- Gave all the money to family of Brecon Vaughan, 5, who has cerebral palsy
- Will be used to help pay for surgery in the U.S. – this should enable Brecon to take his first unaided steps
Source: SCOPE & Daily Mail
This. Site. Is. Addictive!!!!
Hey. You’re. Very. Welcome…Thank. You 🙂
I think you’ve just broke some sort of record… I was crying before I finished reading the TITLE on this one!
(if you ever wonder why sometimes I don’t come here for a while, it will make sense when you see how many times I tell you I cry, lol… and I really do cry, so as much as I love your site, it’s emotionally draining for me as well, so I just ‘save up’ for a while, and then go through them all at once so I only cry once, instead of every day, LOL!)
Kind of like a kindness/sadness binge? 🙂
Well, it’s not really sadness… it’s more like just being overwhelmed at the amount of kindness some people display 🙂