Reddit user ‘scarecrow180’ posted a photo of a note his parents received from a stranger at a restaurant with the caption,
“I’m not sure what my younger brother did, but he needs to keep it up.”
Content Submission: Leigh Blaikie – Source: Reddit
Please see 15 other kindness related notes below
- A Note – “You Give Me Faith In Humanity”
- Random Act of Kindness on Mount Beach
- Ex-Drug Addict Hands Over Apology Note
- Grandaughter’s Note to a Vet
- Cute Kid Note Of The Day: Three Sentences That Mean The World
- Little Sister’s Note To Sibling Leaving For College Will Make Your Heart Burst
- Note left on Fiancé’s car
- A Note Thanks Good Samaritan For Saving Her Life
- A Note Left Inside a Book at the Bookstore
- Heartwarming Note Proves Nice Traffic Cops Do Exist
- “Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows and an Adorable Hand-Written Note”
- “…While Waiting Tables Tonight, a Mother and Daughter Started Crying Mid-Meal…”
- A Note for Luke the Waiter
- Letter to a Snowboard Thief
- “To The Person Who Stole My Son’s Pumpkin…”
Wow that is the kind of thing you want said about your child. I love this kindness! So kind!
So Wonderful 🙂 Happy Valentines Day!
It is sad to think that well mannered and polite children are a rare entity. I like how a stranger complimented them on their behaviour. I am sure both the children and parents are proud.
This is definitely something worth smiling for!!!! Kudos! ~A~
These kids and their parents should be thanked for such good behavior. Sadly, it’s very rare these days. My husband and I always try to make a point at complimenting children and their parents on good behavior also. It’s nice to see that some parents are still doing it right.
Reblogged this on Odds & Ends from a lifelong artist and commented:
This is amazing, and a bit sad as well. I humbly admit that people say similar things to me about my daughter. I am always gracious and extremely proud, but also a bit disturbed; why is this not the norm? It’s great that “nice” people get recognized, but EVERYONE should be nice all the time!!