Skip to content
- A boy is pulled from beneath a collapsed wall at the Plaza Towers Elementary School, on May 20, 2013.
- Bijlee, the 58-year-old ailing elephant rescued by individuals and NGOs sometime back, Mumbai, India.
- Fisherman Gernot Quaschny rescues a deer from the floods near Schoenhausen, Germany, on June 12, 2013. Due to a broken dike on the Elbe River, several villages in the area were flooded.
- Inmate firefighters prepare to battle the Rim Fire near Yosemite National Park, Calif., in August.
- Rescue workers carry a child who was rescued from the rubble at the site of a collapsed residential building in Mumbai, India, in September.
- Rescuers pull out a female survivor, Reshma, alive 16 days after a garment factory building collapsed in Bangladesh.
- A man rescues a woman from her car on a flooded road in the Athens suburb of Chalandri – 2013
- Blind Pup saved from a meth lab
View original post 1,536 more words
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: