Kindness Blog is, to our amazement, already 15-months old and so we felt that it was time for a little review of what has happened thus far during Team Kindness Blog’s journey. As such, we have pleasure in setting out below a little Kindness Blog Site Update –
First of all, sincere appreciation goes out to the many wonderful people from all over the world who read and share the blog’s content. BIG thanks also to all the lovelies who send in submissions for content and guest blogs.
As of writing this post, Kindness Blog has had;
- Almost 2-Million Page Views
- 6,375 comments
- Our articles were shared on social media over 124,000 times
- One of our posts helping a terminally ill father to raise funds for his ill daughter, sent 66,572 people to his fundraising page thus far.
Kindness Blog is going Global! The top seven countries for visitors (in order) are;
In case you missed any of them, the fifteen most popular posts (in order) are shown below;
- Tom Attwater Is Dying. His Daughter Might Die, Too. The Letter He Left For Her Is Unforgettable.
- Police Dog Figo’s Farewell To Slain K-9 Partner
- Tom Attwater, Dying of Cancer, Reads the Letter he Wrote to His Daughter Kelli
- “…A Dad’s Promise Ought to be Kept.”
- A Little Girl Wrote Google A Letter Asking To Give Her Dad A Day Off, And Google Responded
- Mindfulness is Self-Kindness
- Child Playing the Violin at his Teacher’s Funeral
- “Dear Exhausted Mother Who Fell Asleep On A Bench…”
- These Shocking Photos Show The Scars You Can’t Normally See. And They’re Horrifying.
- “I Offered to Drive Drunk People Home for Free Last Night. This is What Happened…”
- Dear ‘Daddy’ in Seat 16C
- This Man Got Mugged At A Train Station. What He Did Next Was Genius.
- The Saint of Baylovo
- 35 Images of Kindness Found Within Conflict
- When Their Ducklings Disappeared, They Assumed The Worst….
We recently were very pleased to have Kristi Jo Jedlicki join Team KB and one or two others are scheduled to join us across the next two months.
If you would also like to join our friendly little squad of Kindness Journalists, please contact us ASAP.
Thank you all so much for sharing, listening, contributing, offering advice and for helping us to spread a message of Kindness. We’re so very grateful.
Congratulations Team KB! x
Thank you Kitt! 🙂 x
It is us, your readers, that owe you a tremendous amount of thanks for taking the time and effort to make a positive difference in our lives!
Aww, thank you 🙂
Thanks Sophie! 🙂
THANK YOU for sharing the kindness that exists within humanity.
Thank you RoSy!:D
Thank you for being who you are . Keep up the good work .
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙂